New Classes at The Yoga Space!
Mondays, July 11 - Aug 8
10:30 - 11:00 am
$20 (includes mom + kiddo)
We know the summers can get hot in Texas, and often it can be difficult to find fun and unique ways to keep the kiddos entertained during the summer break! Let us help with a fun and relaxing class for the littles!
Drop-ins welcome for all regularly scheduled classes.
6:00 - 7:00 pm
Our chair class is a great option for beginners who are looking for an intro to yoga without the intimidation, those with modalities challenges or injuries, or even the most experienced yogi who just wants to try something a little different!
Join us as our chair class returns on Thursday evenings, with Mae.
Drop-ins welcome for all regularly scheduled classes.
Fridays, 9:30 - 10:30 am
We are passionate about bringing health and wellness to the community, but we are also passionate about giving back to our community.
Join us every Friday for our new Qigong class.
This class is donation based and 100% of the donations go to support local non-profit organizations in Kerrville.
Drop-ins welcome for all regular classes.
Workshop Weekend with Charles MacInerney
Covid took a toll on all industries, and sadly yoga retreats and workshops were not immune to that.
This is why it brings us great joy and excitement to announce our first weekend retreat since taking ownership of The Yoga Space! Our excitement is two fold: 1) retreats are back! 2) Our special guest who will be leading the weekend is yoga expert and renowned instructor, Charles MacInerney!
Charles has practiced yoga for 50 years. In 1989 he founded Expanding Paradigms through which he began teaching yoga full time, publishing a newsletter, and presenting at Regional, National and International Conferences. In addition to his regular public yoga classes, Charles has extensive experience integrating yoga into hospitals, corporations, universities, and government agencies. Charles is the founder of www.yogateacher.com and has written articles for a variety of magazines including the Yoga Journal and has written and contributed to several books on yoga. He offers workshops at yoga studios around the country and since 1992 he has been leading retreats around the world. Charles is co-founder and instructor with the Living Yoga Teacher Training Program, co-founder of the Texas Yoga Retreat, and author of Toxic Goals, Flow & the Pursuit of Excellence.
Learn more at Workshop Weekend with Charles MacInerney
The Yoga Space in the Community!
When we took over The Yoga Space in 2020, it was important to both of our owners to be active in the community in a way that contributes to causes in a meaningful and purposeful way. One of the ways we are choosing to do that is to raise awareness for areas that need support in our community, but also to actually roll up our sleeves and help out in those areas.
Two ways you can contribute this summer:
1. Donate school supplies or make a monetary donation to our back-to-school drive. Between the dates of July 10 - August 10, you can bring school supplies, new and/or gently used backpacks, Kleenex, hand sanitizer, and monetary donations that will be coordinated by The Yoga Space to support local schools and families who are under-resourced this school year.
2. Join our volunteer team to help keep our river beautiful! We will be sponsoring the 19th Annual River Clean Up in Kerrville on Saturday, July 23rd, from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. Kerrville Kayak and Canoe has generously donated paddleboards so we can access harder to reach parts of the river. With our team of 6-8 volunteers, we will go out on the river with our paddleboards and clean it up! Free Yoga Space t-shirt, paddleboard, and refreshments included, all you have to do is show up! Contact us to join our volunteer team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gardens at the Ridge, 13439 S Ranch Rd 783, Kerrville, TX 78028
The Yoga Space, 804 Main St, Kerrville, TX 78028
See What Other Upcoming Events Are Coming Up
Click the View all Upcoming Events button to view all upcoming events.
- Mon 1
- Tue 2
- Wed 3
- Thu 4
- Fri 5
- Sat 6
- Sun 7
- Mon 8
- Tue 9
- Wed 10
- Thu 11
- Fri 12
- Sat 13
- Sun 14
- Mon 15
- Tue 16
- Wed 17
- Thu 18
- Fri 19
- Sat 20
- Sun 21
- Mon 22
- Tue 23
- Wed 24
- Thu 25
- Fri 26
- Sat 27
- Sun 28
- Mon 29
- Tue 30
- Wed 31
- Thu 1
- Fri 2
- Sat 3
- Sun 4
- 18August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 19August9:30 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 20August9:00 am - 10:15 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 21August10:00 am - 11:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 22August9:00 am - 10:00 amBook EventThe Yoga Space22August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 23August9:00 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space23August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 24August9:00 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space24August12:00 pm - 1:00 pmBook Event24August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 25August9:00 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space25August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 26August9:30 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 27August9:00 am - 10:15 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 28August10:00 am - 11:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 29August9:00 am - 10:00 amBook EventThe Yoga Space29August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 30August9:00 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space30August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 31August9:00 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space31August12:00 pm - 1:00 pmBook Event31August6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 01September6:00 pm - 7:30 pmBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 02September9:30 am - 10:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 03September9:00 am - 10:15 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
- 04September10:00 am - 11:30 amBook EventThe Yoga Space
Come join us by purchasing a Passbook today
If you're not ready to purchase a Passbook, please join us for a drop-in class.