8 Week Beginner Series w/ Mae
The crazy nature of today makes us long for an opportunity to rest and recuperate. Quieting the media and materialism, yoga is an effective way to give the mind a break and the body some love.
Yoga means union; balance thought with movement. Let go of stress in the mind by getting to know the body.
Focusing on strengthening, stretching, and relaxing, this beginner program helps us experience each breath with a graceful inhale and exhale.
Advanced students who attend will deepen their practice by reinforcing the foundation of knowledge they have already poured into their mat.
Curious? Let’s journey together!
What to expect from the eight weeks
- Take it Easy – Beginning breaths
- Lift your Heart – Getting the blood flowing
- Core of Strength – Invigorating movements that tone
- Humble Warrior – Fighting for peace
- Happy Hamstrings – Stretching the legs safely
- Bound in Love – Embracing this body with love
- Heart Opener – Opening up to a deeper understanding of your body
- Love and Light – Meditating on self-love by focusing on the good.